Friday, August 8, 2008

Mini Clipboard

I love these mini clipboards! They are fantastic for taking to work. Especially if you are in a cubicle style office and space is at a premium. This is the perfect solution for having a photo displayed in this setting. And because it is a clipboard you can update your pic so very easily at any time. This particular clipboard I have covered in BG's Dasher line of papers. By the way this line creates beautiful Christmas cards.I wanted to keep this clipboard looking a cross between "office drudgery" and "good times". Therefore I used those office clippies again to use in not holding my pics more securely but to add a splash of colour and dimension. The embellishment at the bottom is actually an old bracelet of mine that tarnished. It has two strings of rhinestones that still glitter beautiful but contrast the "drudgery" look of the remaining strands. My tag is simply adhered to the clip using an ethereal ,gossamer piece of ribbon (it's from my wedding bouquet) I think my favorite part about this clipboard is the run of circles on the left hand side. It's adhered strategically so that you can slip a photos underneath in some spots. The circles are actually cut out form one of the papers I had in my Dasher stash. What are some of your favorite clipboard creations? What do you create them for? Enjoy your weekend, blessings to you!

No comments: