Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Busy, Busy Week!

This coming week is going to be monster busy! And today I so feel the need to take a week off from everything and just sleep, relax and actually take a time off so that you actually find yourself getting bored and looking for something to do. I'm not sure if i even remember the meaning of the word bored.

This week, like usual, is full of church activities and things to do. We have our annual VBS starting tonight and I am leading the singing again. I enjoy it so much, hence why I do a weekly Children's Choir. But believe it or not I find this type of ministry to be draining! Keeping the attention of all those children means you have to be vibrant, exciting, over the top and quick to switch things around and improvise. This is especially difficult when you are are tired and crabby. But it seems that God blesses my heart so tremendously that I would be loath to give any of it up.

This years VBS theme is Zoomazing Bible Adventures. The theme song is super catchy and I love the variation I came up with for If You're Happy and You Know It. Maybe that will be tomorrows post.

So the above means that there will be little time for any type of crafting this week. (I have made some wonderful photo collages that I am needing to get printed out and am very excited about scrapbooking those.)

So off to home, a quick shower because it is soooo humid here and then VBS; please pray for lots of children to come and for their hearts to be tender and open as well as for me as I lead the girls side in singing. Blessings to you!

No comments: