Thursday, July 31, 2008

Monogrammed Cards

So I have been seeing the Just Rite Monogram stamp everywhere. And I really like it, especially to use in creating a gift set for a man. But I firmly told myself that no more purchases for a long time...I must use up some of my stash!

So I created a very simple card using the Martha Stewart stamps. I think it turned out quite well. Too give it a little oomph I embossed the monogram and then mounted it on a scallop using an adhesive foam I had in my stash from who knows when. The inside features some of the same papers I used on the outside. . And that is pretty much it. A really quick card to make for yourself or in a mass setting for a gift like I did here. My mini gift set featured the same cards done on two different card stock colors.

Products: Basic Grey paper (Blitzen), bazzill card stock, Martha Stewart acrylic stamps, Marvy Uchida pink scallop punch, Fiskars circle template, embossing powder from Walmart.

No comments: