Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello Blogland!

Wow, my very first blog post...have to admit it feels slightly awkward. I think that for this first post I would like to share with you my reasons for joining the the blogging world.
  1. I wanted to create a place where my parents, who happen to live a three days drive from us, could come to and be a little more connected to the everyday things in our lives. We talk on the phone weekly, but somehow you always forget those little important things that are just everyday but important to family.
  2. I enjoy creating. There is something very satisfactory about seeing a finished product that meets your expectations. Here in Blogland, I would like to share these creations. It also doesn't hurt that I would love to be a part of the scrapping world and be published... wouldn't that be exciting! Guess that means I do have to play the submission game huh?!

That basiacally sums it up. I would like to say this...I have been on many people's blogs and have been appalled at some of the things put into type. It is my mission to always be mindfull that the words I post here are going to be seen by anyone and everyone and can not be taken back. Like we were always taught, "If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all." Hopefully I can be an encouragement to you.

Very soon you will see a bunch of posts featuring projects I have completed in the last few months. If you happen to swing by and say, "I think that was cased!" You are probably right. Many of my projects were inspired by others and unfortunatly being so new to this I may not remember where I cased a project from. So thank you for your inspiration and be assured that I will give credit to where credit is due with my future projects.

No comments: